Please go through the following instructions & illustrations to access the GeeekAssess application.
Declaration: This assessment application will require, stream & capture your Webcam & Desktop Screensharing streams as part of the Home-based
assessment requirement. The process will involve an Invigilation Setup where you will self-certify the creation of the above streams, and the
same will be displayed to you up front.
Important Pre-Requisite: Candidate should ensure a stable internet connection via broadband or hotspot of atleast 2 MBPS through the duration
of the test.
- Login Details for Candidate
- URL: <Shared in the Invite Email>
- Login: <Shared in the Invite Email>
- Password: <Shared in the Invite Email>
- Please confirm the presence of a Mandatory Demo Test on the Test Dashboard.
- Auto-Invigilation Testing & Setup
Step 1: Look for the Start Demo Capturing button on your screen and allow permissions for Screen Sharing as well as
Camera/microphone on your Chrome/Firefox browsers. Check for the Successful capture of the streams which will be played to you as below.
Step 2: Once you manually verify the creation of respective streams - Desktop, Webcam - click the checkbox & submit the demo videos
to go back to the Test dashboard.
Step 3: Click Start to Begin a Test and allow all the Streams required before progressing into the test. Follow the steps post
that as per the messages in the flow.
Step 4: The test interface opens in a mandatory Full-screen interface and you will not be permitted to exit the screen at any
point of time. Contact TechSupport in case of Internet downtime.
Step 5: Your test environment is monitored throughout with your Desktop/Webcam streamed to the GeeekAssess servers for the
duration of the test – so, ensure you complete a test (once started) in a single sitting.
Tech Support for GeeekAssess
GeeekAssess Team will be available for Tech Support before and during the event. The primary channel for tech support is email. A tech support
phone number is also provided.
Note: The onus is on the candidate to maintain a clean and sanctified test environment. No Calculators, No Pen Drives, No Books or Additional
Phones in the vicinity of the Test Computer.
Mandatory infrastructure requirements to take up the test
- Working Webcam.
- Wired broadband connection with minimum 2 mbps internet speed. [Data Card or Phone based connections are not supported due to inconsistent bandwidth].
- Compatible web browsers - Google Chrome (Please note: Internet Explorer and Safari are not supported).
- Though Skype is not necessary, but it will come handy in case of hardware issues.
So, please ensure that the above mandatory requirements are in place.